Understand Your Customer Experience & Strategize
Your ShoreTel System is collecting Real Time Data for every single phone call. The Inflow analytics tool can provide a deeper insight across the entire customer experience and interaction when a customer calls your company.
There is more that Inflow Analytics can do for your business. The short list below is about just some of the capabilities:
- How busy are your phone lines or call centers?
- Are calls being transferred to the right person on the first try?
- How long are your customers waiting on hold?
- Are you understaffing or overstaffing your call center?
Manage Employee Productivity and Set Realistic Goals
Quantify what makes the top performers in your organization top performers.
Help your executive teams set realistic productivity goals for employees.
How long is it taking each employee to handle phone calls?
How many calls are being handled to completion in the first touch?
How many calls are being transferred to other parties?
How many calls a day are being made by each employee?
How long were those calls?
Get Powerful, Real Time Data in the Hands of the Right People
Get the most powerful ShoreTel automatic report scheduling system in the industry in a format that is easy to understand.
And since it’s a web based service, you can retrieve data on the go – all you need to access and track data is a web browser and your personal login.
Cradle to Grave Reporting in a Single Click
Have the ability to run reports and see the complete life of each call.
Where it routed, who answered, how long, call life cycle within the ShoreTel system as well as the ECC, which segments were recorded, etc.
A “single pane of glass.” Real-time snap shot of the general system health including licensing and resource utilization.
Call Configuration and Routing
With a single click, you can see exactly how the ShoreTel system’s call flow is configured to include route points, auto attendant options, hunt groups, options, etc. This visual representation shows the system’s call flow programming to make sure it’s as efficient and effective as possible.
“Part of managing a world class sales organization means having data points on the productivity of your team at your fingertips.”
Mark Swendsen – VP Sales, Axcient
endpoints around the world
- Q&A with Precor Fitness – Learn how Inflow has gone above and beyond to help Precor improve and manage their telecom infrastructure
- Top 3 Things You’re Missing Out on By Not Utilizing SIP (Session Initiation Protocol)
- Support Newsletter – October 2018
- Chelsea Sheffield: Inflow’s Core Value Hero for September 2018
- 4 Pillars of a Successful Cloud Migration