Rampant mediocrity plagues the unified communications industry. At Inflow Communications, we built our company around the principles of rapid response, communicating with urgency, speed of resolution. This rock-solid foundation focuses on unforgettable customer care in all aspects of ShoreTel support. Our <2% customer attrition rate is a testament to the success of our award-winning support program, and we maintain these standards every single day.
Review the following information to find out why Inflow’s ShoreTel support was rated #1 among global ShoreTel partners. We reward our hard-working employees based on customer happiness, speed of response, and their ability to resolve issues, which is why we are eight times faster than our closest competition – guaranteed.
- Our ShoreTel maintenance and tech support packages will provide you with complete confidence in your unified communications 24/7/365
- You will be assisted by a support team entirely comprised of Advanced Certified Engineers who are well versed in all ShoreTel products
- Our 98% client satisfaction rating sets the bar when it comes to ShoreTel tech support
- We offer tech support plans for ShoreTel products that include software upgrades and replacement of critical hardware
- Inflow has been awarded the ShoreTel Award for Outstanding Customer Service four times since 2010
Inflow Communications offers innovative ShoreTel support
When problems suddenly arise with your ShoreTel unified communications, you need support from a qualified engineer who can quickly resolve the issue. At Inflow Communications, our unique approach to ShoreTel tech support revolves around customer care. Our support team is fully capable of helping you maintain the integrity of your ShoreTel unified communications by offering advanced training, ongoing hardware maintenance, and reliable software upgrades. Best of all, this unmatched ShoreTel customer support is available around-the-clock.
We built our reputation by remaining dedicated to ShoreTel support, proving that our approach is far more than mere words. We are proud recipients of ShoreTel’s coveted Outstanding Customer Service award four times in the last five years. We accomplished this feat by maintaining a customer satisfaction rating of 98%, setting the bar within the tech support industry.
Our flexible tech support and maintenance packages were developed to provide you with the care you need, when you need it. Frequent system upgrades ensure that your communications operate as intended, ensuring that you can meet the demands of your customers and satisfy internal demands.
If you would like more information about our support packages for ShoreTel products, contact a representative at (206) 204-9621. One of our qualified engineers will quickly reveal why we are the ShoreTel reseller of choice for businesses that rely on the highest levels of tech support.
A brief overview of our ShoreTel Maintenance and Tech Support Packages
We are proud to offer two fully-developed technical support and maintenance packages. Each will provide you with support, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, including ongoing system upgrades. We call these support packages our Gold Plan and Platinum Plan.
Both plans are backed up by the best, most highly trained engineers working in the industry. Inflow employs more advanced certified engineers than any other ShoreTel reseller in our entire region, so you never have to worry about the quality of your customer support.
Our Gold Plan and Platinum Plan both include the following customer benefits:
- Monthly Administration Training – This includes all monthly training webinars without any additional cost.
- Advanced Hardware Replacement – Phone coverage is optional.
- Unlimited Support (during business hours) – We pride ourselves on answering the phone in under three rings every time we get a support call.
- After Hours Support for Emergencies – On all major ShoreTel support issues, we return the call within one hour.
- Response to Critical Alarms and Proactive Monitoring – We are often capable of identifying problems before you do.
- Inflow Communications’ Backup Service – Never worry about data with our safe, encrypted cloud backup
- Inflow Communications’ Analytics – Enhanced usage, tracking, and configuration reports that serve a variety of uses.
Our Platinum Plan for ShoreTel support and maintenance packages also includes the following benefits:
- Inflow Communications’ Restoration Service – If one of your servers fails, our support team can remotely restore the backup using a new virtual machine or physical server. If necessary, we will provide you with a server at your location.
- Unlimited Available Live, Web-Based User Training – Make sure your personnel are up to speed.
- Unlimited Remote Changes, Adds, Moves, and Integration
- Telephone Carrier Liaison Services – A support agent will help you with ticket creation, follow-up, and escalation until resolution.
Never worry about lost service – ShoreTel Support
Our Total Protection Package is another highly beneficial ShoreTel support offering from Inflow Communications. It is designed to help you quickly recover from system failure, so you don’t have to lose sleep worried about the possibility of lost service.
The Best ShoreTel Support in the Unified Communications Industry
One of our highly trained advanced certified engineers will install and maintain an agent utility on your server. This will allow our support team to remotely assist with backup restoration on a new virtual machine or physical server. If this isn’t possible, we can supply you with a UC 20 server at your location, and follow up by monitoring the backup and working directly with you to ensure continuity.
Once your service is restored, you may either purchase the UC 20 server, or our support team can help with a migration back your own equipment.
More features of our award-winning ShoreTel support
At Inflow, we continue to push the envelope to maintain our status as the ShoreTel reseller offering the highest quality tech support and customer care. A few other services we offer include:
- Unbilled, on-site support visits (if required)
- An annual plan that includes all loaner UC 20 costs and engineering time
- Complete backup and restore, although please note that individual user email cannot be restored after it has already been deleted
ShoreTel support and the most reliable customer care
When issues with your unified communications arise, the only way to prevent the hiccup from making you look bad is to get help from our support experts as soon as possible. Let’s face it; sometimes mere tech support just isn’t enough. In some situations, you need reliable assistance from a qualified support professional at a moment’s notice.
Please take some time to browse our client satisfaction metrics and see for yourself how our customer support stands apart from the competition. There is a reason we place our support metrics front-and-center on our home page – because we are confident in the level of tech support we provide to every one of our valued clients. We are dedicated to helping ShoreTel users get the most out of their investment, and we remain at your side long after the sale is complete.
Get more information about our award-winning ShoreTel support by contacting an engineer today
Modernizing your business’s unified communications shouldn’t cause you to worry, and you should never be forced to wonder whether your ShoreTel reseller will be there to help when something goes wrong. The purpose of ShoreTel’s products is to streamline the way your operation does business, while increasing productivity, lowering costs, and reducing customer response and resolution times.
Contact one of our highly trained agents to ensure you’re getting the technical support you need to:
- Keep your personnel up to speed on ShoreTel unified communications products
- Ensure that all necessary maintenance and upgrades are performed to ensure smooth operations
- Get the personalized support you need to overcome problems whenever they arise, day or night, every day all year long
Simply call (206) 204-9621 to talk to a qualified advanced engineer.
More information about Inflow Analytics – ShoreTel Support
Your ShoreTel unified communications system collects real-time data for every phone call you receive. Our analytics tool offers deeper insight into your customer’s experience and interaction, which allows you to develop better quality customer support. Would you find the following information useful?
- Find out how busy your call centers and phone lines are.
- Determine whether calls are being transferred to the correct person on the first attempt.
- Assess how long your customers spend waiting on hold.
- Get reliable data that allows you to determine whether you’re understaffing or overstaffing your call center.
One of the key benefits of using our analytics tool to gather insight on your ShoreTel customer support is that it allows you to better manage employee productivity, and then set obtainable goals. In fact, you can fully track important support data that includes:
- Quantify why your top performers achieved this status.
- Work with executive teams to set obtainable productivity goals for employees.
- Determine how long it takes an employee to handle a single support phone call.
- Find out how many support calls are being transferred and how many are being handled to completion.
- Determine how many support calls per day are being made by an employee and the duration of each.
More about our ShoreTel support X-factor
There are three key elements that make up the foundation of our ShoreTel customer support philosophy.
- Rapid Response
- Communicating with Urgency
- Speed of Resolution
These core principles are the secret to our ability to offer unforgettable customer support experiences. We maintain a variety of programs that allow us to achieve this status on a daily basis. Some of these are as follows:
Employee bonus programs reward our support personnel for their personal excellence. All support and administration staff are measured daily on their ability to communicate, respond, resolve, and generate positive customer experiences. 10% of employee compensation is tied to these attributes.
Live, unfiltered customer metrics offers complete transparency to our ShoreTel tech support customers. This means we have a deeper level of accountability to you because all customer feedback is live, unfiltered, and immediately available on our website.
Our 3 ring answer policy means an Inflow employee is always standing by to offer you ShoreTel support when you need it most, whether it’s related to accounting, sales, or anything else.
Our 8x Guarantee means you enjoy response times that are 8 times higher than the industry average
Our 8x Guarantee is unique because it ensures that our support team’s response will be at least 8-times faster than the industry average. (Zendesk National Help Desk statistics benchmarked against IT and Telecom industry averages). If one of our valued customers or a support agent feels as though we’ve fallen short in any way, any Inflow employee is authorized to give the affected customer a $100 Amazon Gift Card.
If you still have any questions about why we are the ShoreTel tech support leader of choice for so many of the nation’s top businesses, contact an agent today and get more information. Call (206) 204-9621 to get started.