Welcome to Inflow!
We are looking forward to partnering with you for all your Unified Communication needs.
Please join our New Customer Webinar! We will review the options to reach out to the Support Team and talk about what is included in your Support Plan.
This session is designed to learn our processes and the many resources available to you.
What to Expect During the On-Boarding Process
After you join the Welcome Webinar we will call you to schedule a System Review appointment. During that time an engineer will log into your system and load services you are interested in and pull a Brightmetrics report.
Our team will monitor you account closely during this time to ensure this transition is smooth.
Our Support Options
Unified Communications Support
The unified communications industry is plagued by rampant mediocrity. We’ve rejected this norm by building our company around the three aspects below. With this foundation we’re able to provide unforgettable customer experiences, which is attested by our <2% customer attrition rate. We’ve set this high standard and employ many programs to keep us achieving it day after day.
Innovative Support Programs
Find out why Inflow’s customer support was rated #1 in customer satisfaction among global ShoreTel partners. We guarantee to be 8x faster than our competitors and reward our employees based on speed of response, resolution and customer happiness.
Select a package to see what’s included:
As a minimum, ALL Inflow support customers get:
- 24 x 7 x 365 telephone, email, web chat and knowledge base access
- All software and labor to upgrade
- Hardware maintenance
- Proactive monitoring and resolution for critical components
- Database backup in our secure data centers
- Free live monthly user and administration training
- Annual on-site visits for roadmap discussions, system “best practice” adherence and training
- Inflow Analytics – Custom “single pane of glass” reporting and Business Intelligence (BI) tools built exclusively for ShoreTel: