How to Use ShoreTel Dialed Number Identification Service
ShoreTel Number Identification Services
In this segment we explain how to use ShoreTel’s dialed number identification service (DNIS). Throughout the video we offer a detailed look into how to create a DNIS entry and when to use DNIS instead of a direct inward dialing (DID) protocol.
Visit our website for more valuable resources: Inflowcomm.com.
Short on time? Watch these Quick Videos Below
Videos You May Also Be Interested In
About Inflow Communications
Inflow Communications is a national leader in unified communications and contact centers. With close to 100,000 endpoints under Inflow’s innovative support plans around the world, Inflow’s dedication to knowledge and innovation, and unrivaled customer support, has landed them in ShoreTel’s top 2% in global customer satisfaction and as a winner of ShoreTel’s coveted Circle of Excellence Partners award. Inflow was also recently named a ShoreTel Platinum Partner and is their fastest growing partner globally. In addition, Inflow is the only cloud contact center provider that provides implementation, ongoing support and comprehensive consulting and training programs. Founded in 1997, Inflow has offices in Portland, Seattle, Dallas, Houston, Tampa, L.A. and the Bay Area.
endpoints around the world
- Q&A with Precor Fitness – Learn how Inflow has gone above and beyond to help Precor improve and manage their telecom infrastructure
- Top 3 Things You’re Missing Out on By Not Utilizing SIP (Session Initiation Protocol)
- Support Newsletter – October 2018
- Chelsea Sheffield: Inflow’s Core Value Hero for September 2018
- 4 Pillars of a Successful Cloud Migration