Signature modular architecture distributes system intelligence across your entire network, no matter how many locations.
ShoreTel ONSITE As a Strategic Choice
For security or privacy reasons, some companies are required to control their own data, so an onsite phone system is right for them. Other companies simply feel more comfortable knowing that they are in control of all maintenance, management, and upgrades. When local control is essential, ShoreTel is a smart choice for in-house service management.
At Inflow, we will walk you through all of the considerations for choosing a new business communications solution, whether that’s hosted unified communications, on-premises or hybrid communications platform.
Our clients enjoy access to ShoreTel’s full suite of both premise and hosted ShoreTel unified communications products, giving them the ability to choose the best fit.
ShoreTel Connect Onsite Architecture
Deploy ShoreTel voice, router and app hardware onsite or run virtualized in your data center.
N+1 redundancy provides for automatic fail over for a WAN outage, for a voice switch outage or for an application server outage
Voice switches operate independently of your network, never lose dial tone.
Capitalize Your Expenses – Total Cost of Ownership
Time is money, and it can be very time-consuming to calculate the true cost of maintaining a number of the on-premises solutions available today. This total cost of ownership (TCO) is an important metric when researching onsite business communications options.
Inflow team will help you calculate and consider every expense your ShoreTel system will incur, from the upfront capital investment through the costs of deployment, maintenance and on-going system management.
Running Your Own Data Center? Consider This.
With the growth of virtualization, more and more businesses have eliminated redundant and expensive servers and instead rely on VMware and Hyper-V technologies to share hardware resources across an array of applications.
Deploying a virtualized communications platform on your industry-standard x86 servers makes good sense and increases your data center ROI.
Inflow has been helping clients to design and deploy ShoreTel wisely. Companies that have multiple locations can even “mix and match” their onsite deployments, putting the virtual phone system at their headquarters while utilizing fail-safe, solid state ShoreTel voice switch appliances in field offices.
International Operations with a Reliable Solution
Global organizations want to trust their call handling, but in some locations, international public Internet may be less reliable. In these situations, an on-premises phone system makes sense, especially because Inflow offers a hybrid solution that allows the onsite and cloud deployments to work as a unified system with full 4-digit extension dialing, call transfer and employee directories.
Inflow Offers Award-Winner Customer Support
Nothing is more discouraging than launching “the big phone project” and having it fall flat due to complicated, hard-to-master user interfaces (not to mention the cost of increased calls to your helpdesk).
Inflow clients’ system is backed by full hardware and software maintenance, easy system upgrades, and ongoing user training that helps maximize the results of investing in ShoreTel products and services.
Inflow has won various ShoreTel awards for excellence in customer support
1. ShoreTel don’t sell multiple lines of phone systems. They don’t also sell home networking products, televisions, and refrigerators. Like Inflow, they’re 100% committed and focused on their craft – Unified Communications.
2. With one software code base, they deliver a single, world-class, brilliantly simple Unified Communications system in three deployment models – On site, Cloud, or a Hybrid. On site can be appliance based or completely virtual.
3. They’re revolutionized the industry by delivering a Unified Communications platform with “best-in-class” Collaboration, Mobility, and Contact Center Tools that are the easiest to use, easiest to administer, and “self-healing” under any failure scenario imaginable.
We feel that it’s our duty to our customers to work with a Unified Communications Technology provider that shares our same values and philosophy. That’s why we continue to proudly stand alongside ShoreTel as our one and only Unified Communications platform as we strive to be the best in the country.
Your Strategic Advisor for Unified Communications & Contact Center Success
Inflow elevates your customer experience and makes you a disruptive force in your industry through your unified communications and contact center technologies.
Supporting Over 800 Customers Around the World
- SIP Virtualization and Why the Right Session Border Controller is Important
- What To Expect When Migrating to Mitel MiVoice Connect
- Inflow Continues To Redefine Customer Experience By Partnering With Teleopti
- The State of Unified Communications As A Service in 2019
- Using the Mitel Emergency Notification Application