Industry-Leading Innovative Service Packages Project Liaison Coordinate with Cloud Provider Weekly Project Calls Ongoing Escalation Support
Unlike many cloud brokers in the market, Inflow recognizes that just by signing a cloud contract and sitting back while it gets executed flawlessly isn’t necessarily realistic. It’s more than just finding a contract to sign – like any technology project, you need a team of seasoned professionals that know the industry inside out to make your project a success.
Every single cloud customer of Inflow will benefit from a compressive suite of services that truly makes the difference between success and failure. Anybody can broker a cloud solution but that doesn’t mean they will do it well or that they have your end user in mind. Leverage Inflow’s team of project managers, trainers and advanced Unified Communications engineers to make your cloud project successful and get your employees comfortable and productive today.
|Coordination with cloud provider||x||x|
|Weekly project calls||x||x|
|Ongoing escalation support||x||x|
|Installation of all hardware||x|
|Onsite first day of service||x|
*Set up separate voice VLAN. Customer equipment must support VLANS
endpoints around the world
- Learn about PureCloud integrations for your contact center Part V
- Learn about PureCloud integrations for your contact center Part IV
- Q&A with ET Investments – See the Challenges They Faced with a Previous ShoreTel Partner and Whey They Chose Inflow
- Learn about PureCloud integrations for your contact center Part III
- Support Newsletter – August 2018