InContact Contact Center Solution
The Complete Cloud-Based Solution that Fits Every Business Size
inContact’s complete cloud-based contact center is changing the game – offering a complete customer interaction platform that is flexible, scalable and reliable for enterprise, small business, government and business process outsourcers.
- Multi-channel communications via one universal queue: give your customers the type of support they want – phone, social media, chat, text or email – and easily manage it from one unified queue.
- Innovative, yet low maintenance technology: avoid costly maintenance and upgrade fees – get flexible, pay-as-you-go, always up-to-date, cloud technology.
- Deep industry experience: inContact is a cloud contact center pioneer that understands your challenges and builds solutions to solve them.
Enable your customers to manage relationships from beginning to end, optimize agent schedules, analyze detailed reports to improve call center efficiencies and a whole lot more.
Keep it Simple with All-in-One Solutions
Implementing the inContact Cloud Contact Center Platform means you get an award-winning solution that doesn’t require expensive hardware or software. Start with ACD and IVR, the building blocks of the platform, and add customer feedback, CRM/CTI integration, dialers, quality management, workforce optimization and management, reporting and analytics.
“inContact has assembled and refined a versatile and expanding all-in-one cloud global contact center platform backed by a communications backbone.”
Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
The inContact skills-based ACD software quickly matches callers in your queue to the agents who can best help them. That means efficient call resolution, happy customers and money saved.
“Our business has grown dramatically since we switched to inContact.”
IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
The inContact IVR reduces your cost per call by letting customers choose the type of help they want such as self-service or speaking to an agent.
With Personal Connection™, your customers will never hear a delay again. Agents are connected at the first hello, which paves the way to better outcomes, higher conversion rates and increased revenues.
Identify callers by unique attributes, like phone number, and display information, such as the caller’s name, on the agent’s screen before the call connects. Out-of-box integration for Salesforce.com as well as easy integration with most custom CRMs.
“inContact is doing for the contact center what Salesforce.com did for the CRM.”
Workforce Optimization (WFO)
inContact Workforce Optimization (WFO) is the first complete workforce optimization suite that is fully delivered in the cloud. inContact WFO extracts critical information from customer interactions to optimize workforce performance, giving you insight into the customer experience that might otherwise be difficult – if not impossible – to obtain.
Flexible, intuitive Call Center Analytics & Reporting lets you track critical call center metrics so you can make smart business decisions. Closely track real-time management metrics with customizable dashboards.
“We chose inContact because they provide an all-in-one solution.”
Supervisor On-The-Go™ (Mobile)
Supervisor On-The-Go™ is a mobile application for the iPad that untether contact center managers from their desks to monitor and direct agents while on the go. Quickly take action, such as adding or removing agents from a queue, with a finger swipe.
Inflow has been successfully helping companies to design and implement inContact features that are right for their business needs. Call us today to speak to one of our Call Center specialists.
endpoints around the world
- Q&A with Precor Fitness – Learn how Inflow has gone above and beyond to help Precor improve and manage their telecom infrastructure
- Top 3 Things You’re Missing Out on By Not Utilizing SIP (Session Initiation Protocol)
- Support Newsletter – October 2018
- Chelsea Sheffield: Inflow’s Core Value Hero for September 2018
- 4 Pillars of a Successful Cloud Migration