See all current openings below:
Customer Success Manager
Strategy. Execution. Optimization. In that repeated sequence Inflow Communications guides the world’s best organizations in their unified communications and contact center technologies. We elevate their customer experience and make them a disruptive force in their industry. We provide this advantage for our 800+ customers and are looking for a vital contributor to this mission in our Customer Success team.
The Customer Success Manager is an integral part of the Marketing and Sales team and is focused on working with existing customers with the overarching mission to continually enhance customer satisfaction and experience. In doing this the Customer Success Manager will create greater customer loyalty, profitability and be a key player in Inflow’ mission to provide ongoing long-term value to customers.
The role requires great sales, relationship, organizational, entrepreneurial and communication skills. Besides interacting with customers, this position interfaces with all of Inflow’s other departments and can drive continuous innovation and improvement across the company to improve Inflow’s customer experience.
- Regular interaction with customers to strengthen relationships, identify and resolve any issues, provide education and access to training, and uncover any sales opportunities.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Maintain complete documentation in Salesforce
- Provide continuous communication, feedback and ideas with leadership to improve Inflow, and our employees and customers’ lives.
- Maintain an awareness of and always strive to practice integrity, honesty, positive outlook and attitude, sense of urgency, follow through, accountability, communication, sales, social and relationship skills, continuing training and education, company, industry, and product knowledge
- Let integrity, appreciation, and accountability lead us to greatness
- Work hard / play hard
- Create an unforgettable experience for our customers at every interaction
- Think big – dream it and do it
- Go above and beyond and then go further
One to three years relevant sales experience. Sales experience with communication technology preferred.
- Work from your home
- Paid Time Off
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Life and AD&D insurance (company paid with buy-up options)
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Options
- Monthly Internet and Cell Phone Reimbursements
- Company Provided Laptop and IP Phone
- Friendly and Inclusive Culture
- Transparency from Leadership
If you are interested in applying for the Customer Success Manager position, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Your Strategic Advisor for Unified Communications & Contact Center Success
Inflow elevates your customer experience and makes you a disruptive force in your industry through your unified communications and contact center technologies.
Supporting Over 200,000 Endpoints Around the World
- Los Angeles Pacific University Q&A: Cloud Contact Center Solutions Success Story
- 2018 By the Numbers
- Top Metrics & Trends in 2018 Contact Center Consulting Engagements
- Q&A with Northstar Memorial Group – How ShoreTel Cloud and Cloud Contact Center Services Became the Deciding Factor
- How To Bring Cloud-Based Video Conferencing to Your SaaS Cloud