Getting on the Right Path: Uncovering Your Company’s Communication Needs
By Travis Dillard, Inflow Communications
When you’re in the middle of a labyrinth, it’s hard to see how complex the maze really is. Your company’s communication needs are no different. Here’s a cheat sheet to help you determine the scale of complexity when it comes to your company’s communication needs. Try answering these questions to pinpoint your company needs from your communications vendor.
• How complex are your company’s communication needs?
• Can your company get by with generalist good support, or do you need specialists with good support? Note the common denominator is “”good support.”
• Does your communication environment involve a Contact Center?
• Are there unique application integration needs?
• Are you integrating multiple disparate systems together like legacy phone systems, SIP gateways, fax servers and PCI-compliant call recording over a complex network(s)?
• Are your call flows vast, disparate and complex or are you a single site with a basic auto attendant and simple user needs like making sure the phone rings and users can access voicemail?
5 or Less
If your communication needs are 5 or less on a complexity scale, you might be able to contract an organization that, among providing other technology support services, is a “part-time phone vendor” at a lower initial and ongoing price tag.
5 or Greater
If you answered 5 or greater, you need to focus on finding a specialist. You need to find a company that has at least 75% of their business deploying and supporting complex communications systems.
Looking for more useful tips? Sign up for our upcoming webinar, The Number One Mistake When Choosing a Unified Communications Solution this November 3rd, 1:30 p.m. PDT. Can’t make it? Register and download a white paper that offers easy checklists, red flags and key questions to ask when choosing a UC vendor. Don’t forget to let me know what you think or if you have any questions!
Strategy. Execution. Optimization. In that repeated sequence Inflow elevates your customer experience and makes you a disruptive force in your industry through your unified communications and contact center technologies. We provide this advantage for our 800+ customers; will you join us in obliterating mediocrity and guiding your organization bravely into the age of the customer?
Your Strategic Advisor for Unified Communications & Contact Center Success
Inflow elevates your customer experience and makes you a disruptive force in your industry through your unified communications and contact center technologies.
Supporting Over 800 Customers Around the World
- SIP Virtualization and Why the Right Session Border Controller is Important
- What To Expect When Migrating to Mitel MiVoice Connect
- Inflow Continues To Redefine Customer Experience By Partnering With Teleopti
- The State of Unified Communications As A Service in 2019
- Using the Mitel Emergency Notification Application