ShoreTel® Topping the Charts in the UCaaS Market:
ShoreTel® has been gaining some major buzz this year as one of the fastest growing competitors in the unified communications as a service (UCaaS) market.
Benefits of hosted unified communications include:
- Low capital and operational expenses
- Quality support
- State-of-the-art equipment
But even now, some business owners and IT managers are unsure when it comes time to choose between hosted unified communications or an on-premise solution. That’s why innovative unified communications providers like Inflow Communications are finding new options that provide even greater flexibility and added security for customers.
Inflow understands that some customers today may feel like their backs are against the proverbial wall. Both premise and hosted services have benefits, so how do they choose? Part of Inflow’s success comes from understanding what the customer really needs. Inflow Freedom is our answer. Inflow Freedom is a hybrid unified communications model that gives the option to choose your platform in one of three ways:
- Fully hosted unified communications (managed by Inflow’s data center)
- Premise unified communications (managed on-site by internal resources)
- On-premise hardware that’s managed by Inflow Communications’ service team
At Inflow, we know that companies want options that suit their needs. The ability to choose gives our customers more confidence in running their day-to-day operations.
If you’re interested in seeing how Inflow Freedom can benefit your company give us a call, our highly knowledgeable sales staff are available to help you understand how unified communications can be best integrated into your current business. You can find Inflow representatives ready to help from our offices in Portland, Seattle, and the Bay Area.
Your Strategic Advisor for Unified Communications & Contact Center Success
Inflow elevates your customer experience and makes you a disruptive force in your industry through your unified communications and contact center technologies.
Supporting Over 200,000 Endpoints Around the World
- Inflow Continues To Redefine Customer Experience By Partnering With Teleopti
- The State of Unified Communications As A Service in 2019
- Using the Mitel Emergency Notification Application
- Defining Operational Excellence In Contact Center Reporting: Part 2
- The Rise Of Unified Communications As A Service