Release of ShoreTel® 13.2 Expands SoftPhone and Windows 8 Support
ShoreTel’s latest software package, the ShoreTel 13.2, is now available for general release!
The new ShoreTel® unified communications software includes enhanced audio supported by the WebRTC open source project, designed to provide users improved audio data transfers to reduce delays, jitter and potential loss of audio data.
The ShoreTel® 13.2 will also include additional support for Windows 8 Pro and Enterprise, as well as Internet Explorer 10.
The new unified communications software is currently available for general release, and will ship with all new orders. It is also available for system upgrades.
We now offer ShoreTel® 13.2 unified communications for all Inflow customers! Check with your Seattle and San Francisco ShoreTel® representatives or Portland unified communications experts today to learn how you can add ShoreTel® 13.2 to complete your business communications strategy.
Your Strategic Advisor for Unified Communications & Contact Center Success
Inflow elevates your customer experience and makes you a disruptive force in your industry through your unified communications and contact center technologies.
Supporting Over 800 Customers Around the World
- SIP Virtualization and Why the Right Session Border Controller is Important
- What To Expect When Migrating to Mitel MiVoice Connect
- Inflow Continues To Redefine Customer Experience By Partnering With Teleopti
- The State of Unified Communications As A Service in 2019
- Using the Mitel Emergency Notification Application