5 Ways Video Conferencing Will Make Your Organization Smarter
Becoming Smarter at Conferencing
After an explosion of growth in the 90s, followed by an explosion of complaints as video conferencing at times proved unreliable for companies, people were understandable skeptical about its use in early years. All that has changed, as video conferencing solutions today offer a wide range of benefits for the organizations who adopt the technology.
A Welcome Communications Addition
New advancements have dispelled many of those earlier concerns. Video conferencing providers like Vidyo® continue to improve their product offerings with higher resolution and lower prices, making video conferencing easier to use and more popular than ever, with as many as 40% of U.S. businesses expected to install a video communications solution in the next two years.
Become a Competitive Business
What does this mean for your company? It means that adoption of video conferencing will not only keep you in line with your peers, it may even give you a leg up on the competition. Here are just a few of the reasons to consider adding video conferencing to your business communication and how it’s become a welcome addition to many Unified Communications systems:
- Reduced your travel costs and increase your ROI. Yes, business travel is an age-honored tradition, but not because people like it. Business travel can be reduced significantly with the use of video conferencing, saving your business considerable costs like air fare, hotels and rental cars. And employees who get to spend more time at home with their families might just be happier and more productive as a result.
- Nothing is better than live interaction. Video conferencing used to mean choppy video and stalled screens. Not anymore. With today’s advancements in technology, video conferencing gives you close contact where you can have more personal connections and pay attention to important body language and other non-verbal signals.
- Increased communications means increased productivity, no matter where team members are. With video conferencing, work teams can be made up of the best of the best, no matter where they reside. And teams that can interact together on a regular basis without having to travel can equal big assets for your organization.
- Because knowledge is power. With video conferencing, sharing knowledge across larger groups is pain-free. No need to filter information down “through the ranks”. With video sharing, knowledge is quickly disseminated across more people, making all those involved more informed collaboration partners.
- Erase the stress and constraint of time zones. With video conferencing, scheduling is a snap. Teams and business contacts around the world can easily meet no matter what the time is. No jet lag necessary.
Video Conferencing Solutions
Sound too good to be true? Not so. Visit our video conferencing page to learn more about our Vidyo® video conferencing solutions and find out how Inflow Communications can provide you with a valuable video conferencing solution to round out your company’s ShoreTel® Unified Communications system.
Your Strategic Advisor for Unified Communications & Contact Center Success
Inflow elevates your customer experience and makes you a disruptive force in your industry through your unified communications and contact center technologies.
Communication Solutions for the Modern Era
Sign up for free monthly educational resources for all things unified communications & contact center