New Vidyo® Video Conferencing Solution Offers Higher Quality HD Video Capabilities
The new technology will begin shipping in December and supports interoperability between legacy and new generation unified communications customers. The newly released system provides up to 1080p30 encode and 1440p60 decode.
Once hindered by the necessity of purpose-built rooms, HD Video Conferencing is quickly finding its way into all user outlets including home, office and even mobile devices, providing video conferencing coverage that’s highly scalable and more affordable than ever. Vidyo®’s Adaptive Video Layering Architecture offers highly optimized video quality no matter what endpoint device is used.
Contact an Inflow Communications Unified Communications expert today and find out how video conferencing solutions from Vidyo® can be integrated with a ShoreTel® VoIP phone system for an even more robust communications strategy.
Your Strategic Advisor for Unified Communications & Contact Center Success
Inflow elevates your customer experience and makes you a disruptive force in your industry through your unified communications and contact center technologies.
Supporting Over 800 Customers Around the World
- SIP Virtualization and Why the Right Session Border Controller is Important
- What To Expect When Migrating to Mitel MiVoice Connect
- Inflow Continues To Redefine Customer Experience By Partnering With Teleopti
- The State of Unified Communications As A Service in 2019
- Using the Mitel Emergency Notification Application