ShoreTel wins Nemertes Pilot House Awards for the 8th Year in a Row!
ShoreTel®, Inflow Communications flagship VoIP / Unified Communications Platform, continues to outpace the competition. Nemertes, a 3rd-party industry research firm conducts in-depth surveys with IT professionals whom recently installed various Unified Communication Platforms throughout the country. Each manufacture is graded based on categories like value, customer service, Return of Investment, ease of use, ease of administration, etc.
For the 8th year in a row, ShoreTel® finished head-and shoulders above the competition in every category, making them the uncontested winner.
It’s important to note that Nemertes is not commissioned by any manufacture to conduct the research. The customers and products speak for themselves!
See for yourself – download a PDF of the Nemertes Research PilotHouse Awards here: 2011 Nemertes
Your Strategic Advisor for Unified Communications & Contact Center Success
Inflow elevates your customer experience and makes you a disruptive force in your industry through your unified communications and contact center technologies.
Supporting Over 800 Customers Around the World
- SIP Virtualization and Why the Right Session Border Controller is Important
- What To Expect When Migrating to Mitel MiVoice Connect
- Inflow Continues To Redefine Customer Experience By Partnering With Teleopti
- The State of Unified Communications As A Service in 2019
- Using the Mitel Emergency Notification Application