Legacy PBX Migration
We often times have customers who need to keep their existing business phone system, but need to leverage the tools that are available with the latest Unified Communication / VOIP Business phone system technologies. This is even more common in this economy. How can your organization maintain a competitive advantage by deploying technologies like mobility integration, telephony database integration, presence management, ACD / Call Center Functionality, IVR (interactive Voice Response), and general business VOIP features – all with little to no budget?
Inflow Communications has a large tool bag with many possibilities available. Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, Inflow provides innovative ways to enhance your current business phone system / Legacy PBX, while providing advanced Unified Communication tools.
Your Strategic Advisor for Unified Communications & Contact Center Success
Inflow elevates your customer experience and makes you a disruptive force in your industry through your unified communications and contact center technologies.
Supporting Over 200,000 Endpoints Around the World
- Inflow Continues To Redefine Customer Experience By Partnering With Teleopti
- The State of Unified Communications As A Service in 2019
- Using the Mitel Emergency Notification Application
- Defining Operational Excellence In Contact Center Reporting: Part 2
- The Rise Of Unified Communications As A Service