ShoreTel releases the IPhone Mobile Call Manager Application in Release 11
It’s here and ready for deployment in ShoreTel 11. Download it for free at the IPhone app store. However you MUST have ShoreTel’s Mobile Access license. By the way, for new customers over 50 phones, ShoreTel is giving its Mobile Call Access License and Professional Call Manager License away. Get the following now on your IPhone:
Access to corporate ShoreTel voicemail
The ability to reassign your extension / DID to your IPhone
Configure your Call Handling Mode settings
Outlook contacts and quick dialing
Propagate your presence settings to other users throughout the organization
You’ll need a VPN connection from your ShoreTel-enabled IPhone or a reverse proxy server.
Need help or interested? Call us.
Your Strategic Advisor for Unified Communications & Contact Center Success
Inflow elevates your customer experience and makes you a disruptive force in your industry through your unified communications and contact center technologies.
Supporting Over 800 Customers Around the World
- SIP Virtualization and Why the Right Session Border Controller is Important
- What To Expect When Migrating to Mitel MiVoice Connect
- Inflow Continues To Redefine Customer Experience By Partnering With Teleopti
- The State of Unified Communications As A Service in 2019
- Using the Mitel Emergency Notification Application