Inflow continues to assist local hospitals migrate to Unified Communications
Inflow has just designed and implemented the network infrastructure for Klickitat Valley Health in Goldendale. The impetus behind the project was to prepare their network for the ShoreTel VOIP phone system we’re installing this month. The current network was comprised of disparate, antiquated, non-POE switches. Our engineering team designed and deployed a fully-managed, fully-survivable, VOIP-ready network architecture with Adtran switches and routers. Beyond being VOIP-ready, the newly-built network has dramatically improved the performance and stabilized their existing mission-critical applications. The accumulative savings of dial tone and network consolidation, long distance savings, and reduced maintenance expenses generated over $1500 per month AFTER the phone system lease payment!
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter for more news and industry updates.
Your Strategic Advisor for Unified Communications & Contact Center Success
Inflow elevates your customer experience and makes you a disruptive force in your industry through your unified communications and contact center technologies.
Supporting Over 800 Customers Around the World
- SIP Virtualization and Why the Right Session Border Controller is Important
- What To Expect When Migrating to Mitel MiVoice Connect
- Inflow Continues To Redefine Customer Experience By Partnering With Teleopti
- The State of Unified Communications As A Service in 2019
- Using the Mitel Emergency Notification Application