Can I port numbers from any state to my SIP trunks?
Yes, one of the fantastic things about SIP is that you can source or port numbers from any state to your SIP trunks (regardless of where the SIP trunks are terminated). However, there are a few areas in the country where not all numbers can be ported. Check with Access Technologies or an Access Technologies Agent to be sure. This also depends on the SIP provider.
Your Strategic Advisor for Unified Communications & Contact Center Success
Inflow elevates your customer experience and makes you a disruptive force in your industry through your unified communications and contact center technologies.
Supporting Over 800 Customers Around the World
- SIP Virtualization and Why the Right Session Border Controller is Important
- What To Expect When Migrating to Mitel MiVoice Connect
- Inflow Continues To Redefine Customer Experience By Partnering With Teleopti
- The State of Unified Communications As A Service in 2019
- Using the Mitel Emergency Notification Application