Can I mix long distance and local SIP trunks?
Yes. We often mix long distance SIP trunks with local SIP trunks. By least-cost routing long distance calls over the long distance trunks, you save the maximum amount of money.
Note: With Broadvox, you must purchase three minimum of any flavor of SIP trunks. If you wanted to purchase their long distance (GoAnywhere) and local (GoLocal) products, you would need three minimum of each.
Your Strategic Advisor for Unified Communications & Contact Center Success
Inflow elevates your customer experience and makes you a disruptive force in your industry through your unified communications and contact center technologies.
Supporting Over 800 Customers Around the World
- SIP Virtualization and Why the Right Session Border Controller is Important
- What To Expect When Migrating to Mitel MiVoice Connect
- Inflow Continues To Redefine Customer Experience By Partnering With Teleopti
- The State of Unified Communications As A Service in 2019
- Using the Mitel Emergency Notification Application