Can I fax over SIP?
Yes, most SIP providers support G.711 or T.38 faxing protocols. We’ve been told that faxing over SIP trunks is about 95% reliable. For this reason, we generally recommend that our customers keep faxing off SIP trunks and on analog lines (which is great for a back-up line anyway). This may change as we feel more comfortable with it.
Your Strategic Advisor for Unified Communications & Contact Center Success
Inflow elevates your customer experience and makes you a disruptive force in your industry through your unified communications and contact center technologies.
Supporting Over 800 Customers Around the World
- SIP Virtualization and Why the Right Session Border Controller is Important
- What To Expect When Migrating to Mitel MiVoice Connect
- Inflow Continues To Redefine Customer Experience By Partnering With Teleopti
- The State of Unified Communications As A Service in 2019
- Using the Mitel Emergency Notification Application