In an increasingly on the go work environment, cloud computing has been a clear choice for many businesses. ShoreTel Connect CLOUD phone systems remove the hassle of installing, maintaining and upgrading applications and alleviates IT resources, allowing your business to focus on business.
With ShoreTel Connect CLOUD, it’s a simple monthly subscription and ShoreTel owns, configures and manages the system for you. Plus, a built in embedded continuity plan means that you can protect your business and keep communication going with clients, even when technical difficulties arise.
ShoreTel Connect CLOUD is QUICK MOBILE FLEXIBLE - Trade in Outages for Reliability and Peace of Mind.
Business Communications Continuity
1. Shoretel Connect CLOUD is designed to have redundancy at network, infrastructure and application layers – no single point of failure
2. Maximize uptime and business continuity with a service backed by a strong Service Level Agreement (SLA)
3. Leverage enterprise-class data integrity and physical safeguards for secure business communications
Simply put, ShoreTel Connect CLOUD offers all-in-one unified communications and collaboration capabilities, premium hosted and managed phone services, business communications continuity, CRM and Business Process Integration and much more!
Close to 100,000
endpoints around the world
- Part 1 Self-Service Customer Service: What Can Contact Centers Learn From Real Estate –
- Upgrading to ShoreTel Connect – January 2017
- ShoreTel K12 Emergency Notifications & 911
- ShoreTel 911 Functionality – What’s your Emergency… and Location?
- Walking the Walk: Why no job is too big for Inflow in 2017