We Partnered with the Best Video Conferencing Providers
As video communication has become more integral to enterprise applications, the limitations of most solutions have become apparent. High cost, dedicated networks and purpose-built rooms have become the norm as well as choppy frames, long delays and broken pictures. The interaction is either unnatural or more expensive than it’s worth. True collaboration fails under these circumstances.
Video conferencing solutions today offer a wide range of benefits as video conferencing providers continue to improve their product offerings with higher resolution and lower prices. To ensure Inflow customers receive the highest quality HD video conferencing solution with the most up to date technology available, we have been testing them all on a regular basis.
We selected the four partners below that we believe are leading the way amidst the hundreds of providers of video conferencing solutions. Among the four of them, we can help you find the solution that best fit your needs and budget.
Close to 100,000
endpoints around the world
- The Healthcare Paradigm: Improving the Patient Experience with ShoreTel Contact Center
- 4 Redundancy Features that All ShoreTel Customers Need to Know
- Building World-Class Redundancy Into Your ShoreTel System
- 3 Must Read Operational Benefits of Multi-Channel Contact Center
- Part 3 Self-Service Customer Service: The Power of Portals