We Partnered with the Best Video Conferencing Providers
As video communication has become more integral to enterprise applications, the limitations of most solutions have become apparent. High cost, dedicated networks and purpose-built rooms have become the norm as well as choppy frames, long delays and broken pictures. The interaction is either unnatural or more expensive than it’s worth. True collaboration fails under these circumstances.
Video conferencing solutions today offer a wide range of benefits as video conferencing providers continue to improve their product offerings with higher resolution and lower prices. To ensure Inflow customers receive the highest quality HD video conferencing solution with the most up to date technology available, we have been testing them all on a regular basis.
We selected the four partners below that we believe are leading the way amidst the hundreds of providers of video conferencing solutions. Among the four of them, we can help you find the solution that best fit your needs and budget.
Close to 100,000
endpoints around the world
- Part 1 Self-Service Customer Service: What Can Contact Centers Learn From Real Estate –
- Upgrading to ShoreTel Connect – January 2017
- ShoreTel K12 Emergency Notifications & 911
- ShoreTel 911 Functionality – What’s your Emergency… and Location?
- Walking the Walk: Why no job is too big for Inflow in 2017