Signature modular architecture distributes system intelligence across your entire network, no matter how many locations.
ShoreTel ON SITE As a Strategic Choice
For security or privacy reasons, some companies are required to control their own data, so an onsite phone system is right for them. Other companies simply feel more comfortable knowing that they are in control of all maintenance, management and upgrades. When local control is essential, ShoreTel is a smart choice for in-house service management.
At Inflow, we will walk you through all of the considerations for choosing a new business communications solution, whether that’s hosted unified communications, on-premises or hybrid communications platform.
Our clients enjoy access to ShoreTel’s full suite of both premise and hosted ShoreTel unified communications products, giving them the ability to choose the best fit.
ShoreTel Connect On Site Architecture
Deploy ShoreTel voice router and app hardware onsite or run virtualized in your data center.
N+1 redundancy provides for automatic fail over for a WAN outage, for a voice switch outage or for an application server outage
Voice switches operate independently of your network, never lose dial tone.
Capitalize Your Expenses – Total Cost of Ownership
Time is money, and it can be very time-consuming to calculate the true cost of maintaining a number of the on-premises solutions available today. This total cost of ownership (TCO) is an important metric when researching on site business communications options.
Inflow’s team will help you calculate and consider every expense your ShoreTel system will incur, from the upfront capital investment through the costs of deployment, maintenance and on-going system management.
Running Your Own Data Center? Consider This.
With the growth of virtualization, more and more businesses have eliminated redundant and expensive servers and instead rely on VMware and Hyper-V technologies to share hardware resources across an array of applications.
Deploying a virtualized communications platform on your industry-standard x86 servers makes good sense and increases your data center ROI.
Inflow has been helping clients to design and deploy ShoreTel wisely. Companies that have multiple locations can even “mix and match” their onsite deployments, putting the virtual phone system at their headquarters while utilizing fail-safe, solid state ShoreTel voice switch appliances in field offices.
International Operations with a Reliable Solution
Global organizations want to trust their control and quality, but in some locations, international public Internet may be less reliable. In these situations, an on-premises phone system makes sense, especially because Inflow offers a hybrid solution that allows the on site and cloud deployments to work as a unified system with full 4-digit extension dialing, call transfer and employee directories.
Inflow Offers Award-Winning Customer Support
Nothing is more discouraging than launching “the big phone project” and having it fall flat due to complicated, hard-to-master user interfaces (not to mention the cost of increased calls to your helpdesk).
Inflow clients’ system is backed by full hardware and software maintenance, easy system upgrades, and ongoing user training that helps maximize the results of investing in ShoreTel products and services.
Inflow has won various ShoreTel awards for excellence in customer support.
1. ShoreTel doesn’t sell multiple lines of phone systems. They also don’t sell home networking products, televisions and refrigerators. Like Inflow, they’re 100% committed and focused on their craft – Unified Communications.
2. With one software code base, they deliver a single, world-class, brilliantly simple Unified Communications system in three deployment models – On site, Cloud or a Hybrid. On site can be appliance-based or completely virtual.
3. They’ve revolutionized the industry by delivering a Unified Communications platform with “best-in-class” Collaboration, Mobility and Contact Center Tools that are the easiest to use, easiest to administer and “self-healing” under any failure scenario imaginable.
We feel that it’s our duty to our customers to work with a Unified Communications Technology provider that shares our same values and philosophy. That’s why we continue to proudly stand alongside ShoreTel as our one and only Unified Communications platform as we strive to be the best in the country.
Close to 100,000
endpoints around the world
- Part 1 Self-Service Customer Service: What Can Contact Centers Learn From Real Estate –
- Upgrading to ShoreTel Connect – January 2017
- ShoreTel K12 Emergency Notifications & 911
- ShoreTel 911 Functionality – What’s your Emergency… and Location?
- Walking the Walk: Why no job is too big for Inflow in 2017