ShoreTel Connect is Innovative.
Cloud, Onsite or Hybrid Unified Communications for Every Business
Inflow has been following the developments of this breakthrough ShoreTel solution from day one and we have been helping many clients to make the switch.
Imagine a ShoreTel platform built on a single software code base that means you can design your communications system any way you choose: as a managed service from the cloud, as a hardware system you manage yourself or as a hybrid deployment where some locations and applications are managed in the cloud and others are managed onsite. You choose.
This flexibility means that you can also choose how you want to expense your communications system: as a monthly subscription or as capital expense that you control and amortize over time.
Here is a quick overview of each one of the 3 models. Our ShoreTel specialists are ready to expand on them anytime you call:
Subscribe to ShoreTel Connect Updates.
Inflow is committed to being the unbiased, global leader, in educating ShoreTel customers on all things Connect. Be the first to know!
Close to 100,000
endpoints around the world
- Part 1 Self-Service Customer Service: What Can Contact Centers Learn From Real Estate –
- Upgrading to ShoreTel Connect – January 2017
- ShoreTel K12 Emergency Notifications & 911
- ShoreTel 911 Functionality – What’s your Emergency… and Location?
- Walking the Walk: Why no job is too big for Inflow in 2017