Inflow UC Solutions
Discover Unified Communications on your terms.
Organizations today are often confused when it comes time to choose between premise-based communications or a hosted (Cloud) unified communications system. A tough choice to make considering each have distinct advantages.
Cloud-based Unified Communications include:
- Fully managed cloud services that help free up important internal resources
- Monthly services that can alleviate the strain of larger capital expenditures
- Scalability that allows companies to add services or even entire new offices quickly and easily
Premise-Based Unified Communications offer:
- Easy integration with current business systems including CRM, ERP, and other applications
- Control over your phone number and services with UC that lets you use the carrier of your choice for longterm security
- Greater flexibility to design recovery solutions into the system to promote business continuity and local survivability
The Freedom to Choose.
One of the key benefits of working with Inflow is our combination of industry knowledge and our dedication to finding the products that are exactly the right fit for your business. We will help walk you through all of the considerations for choosing a new business communications solution, whether that’s hosted unified communications or a premise-based system. All of our customers have access to ShoreTel®’s full suite of both premise and hosted ShoreTel® unified communications products, giving you the ability to choose the system that is the best fit for your business.
Even better? Your system is backed by full hardware and software maintenance, easy system upgrades, and ongoing user training that helps maximize the results of an investment in ShoreTel® unified communications and ShoreTel Sky™ products and services
Real Time Unified Communications
Inflow Communication’s has the proficiency and technology to integrate all aspects of real time communication including presence information, instant messaging, video conferencing, call control, data sharing, and unified messaging. Coupling our ability to provide all networking components and hardware, plus IT service, allows us to offer complete customer service.
Unified communications integrates all the systems your business and your clients use allowing for real time interaction that facilitates cooperation and efficiency. This helps eliminate back and forth emails, inquiry rounds, and phone-tag. From providing live lists of available contacts, to real time location through interactive directories, and live data acquisition to the ability of interacting with your clients through any channel media required, unified communications is the hub of your business interactions
Work in real time, and see the results.
Call to day to learn how you business can benefit from:
- Increased Mobility
- Unified Messaging
- Instant Messaging
- Employee Collaboration Tools
- Business Call Control
- Business Process Integration