Inflow UC Solutions
Discover Unified Communications on your terms.
Organizations today are often confused when it comes time to choose between premise-based communications or a hosted (Cloud) unified communications system. A tough choice to make considering each have distinct advantages.
Cloud-based Unified Communications include:
- Fully managed cloud services that help free up important internal resources
- Monthly services that can alleviate the strain of larger capital expenditures
- Scalability that allows companies to add services or even entire new offices quickly and easily
Premise-Based Unified Communications offer:
- Easy integration with current business systems including CRM, ERP, and other applications
- Control over your phone number and services with UC that lets you use the carrier of your choice for longterm security
- Greater flexibility to design recovery solutions into the system to promote business continuity and local survivability
The Freedom to Choose.
One of the key benefits of working with Inflow is our combination of industry knowledge and our dedication to finding the products that are exactly the right fit for your business. We will help walk you through all of the considerations for choosing a new business communications solution, whether that’s hosted unified communications or a premise-based system. All of our customers have access to ShoreTel®’s full suite of both premise and hosted ShoreTel® unified communications products, giving you the ability to choose the system that is the best fit for your business.
Even better? Your system is backed by full hardware and software maintenance, easy system upgrades, and ongoing user training that helps maximize the results of an investment in ShoreTel® unified communications and ShoreTel Sky™ products and services